Rules and Regulations
ADA PRO is authorized to render service in the transportation of passengers between, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Long Beach Airport (LGB), John Wayne International Airport (SNA), Los Angeles Harbor (LAH) and Long Beach Harbor (LBH) to and from any point or place in the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Ventura County. TCP #0038540- B. We are subject to the authority of the California Public Utilities Commission to change and/or modify routes at any time.
All our rides are exclusively door to door, to and from Airports.
Applies to all Airports
ADA PRO highly recommends booking at least 24 hours in advance to ensure accommodations.
You can always call for last-minute reservations, we will try to accommodate your ride, but we do not guarantee it.
Domestic pick-up flights: we highly recommend pick-up 3 hours before your flight.
International flights: we highly recommend pick-up 4 hours before your departure.
You will be assigned a scheduled pick-up time. The driver will have a 15 minute window time just in case of any inconvenience.
ADA PRO is authorized to drop you off at the departure area of your Airline Terminal but we are always subject to Airport Authorities.
From the Airports
Los Angeles International Airport and Long Beach Airport (LGB)
We are tracking your flight. Ten minutes after your flight has landed you will receive a call or text guiding you where the pick up will be, if by any reason you didn’t get the call or text, claim your luggage first, then call us at (310)-663-4731.
ADA Pro is authorized to pick you up at the arrival area of your Airline Terminal but we are always subject to the Airports authorities, depending on the Airport Traffic it will take the driver 10-30 minutes to get to your location.
Most Airports don’t allow any company vehicles to line up at the curb; however, your driver will be only minutes away.
Please provide accurate information (phone number, email, and flight information), so we can offer the best service.
John Wayne Airport (SNA)
At John Wayne Airport (SNA) ADA Pro is authorized to pick you up at The Ground Transportation Center, located at the arrival (lower) level across the street between Terminals A and B.
As soon as your flight lands, you will receive a call or text to guide you on how to get to The Ground Transportation Center for your pick up.
Please provide accurate information (phone number, email, and flight information), so we can offer you the best service.
- Application of Fares
- All our rides are Exclusives, door to door, non-stop.
- Our fares and charges are covering the full rides. It Does Not matter if there is one or nine passengers including their luggage.
- Our fares are calculated by miles, from your pick up location a radius of the first eight miles ride cost seventy US dollars, after eight miles each mile cost four US dollars until your final destination.
- Customer is responsible for providing accurate information at time of booking. When he/she provides information for travel, the customer agrees that the information will be accurate. ADA Pro is not responsible for mistakes made by customers while using the Service, confirmation emails are provided at the time of booking to allow customers to review details of their reservation in advance of the reservation.
- Except as a responsibility which may be imposed by law, ADA Pro will not be responsible for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road detours, weather or traffic conditions and/or any unforeseen conditions beyond the control of ADA Pro. At all times, liability of ADA Pro shall not exceed the cost of the fare paid by the passenger.
- ADA Pro will not guarantee to arrive or depart from any point at a specific time, but it will try to maintain the departure times as close as possible to those arranged in reservation and arrival times at least one-half an hour prior to passenger’s flight time. In the event that a flight is missed due to the carrier’s negligence, the carrier will reimburse the passenger the actual cost of changing their flight, up to Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250).
- Objectionable Persons
- ADA Pro reserves the right to refuse to transport persons under the influence of liquor or drugs or those who are incapable of taking care of themselves, or those whose conduct is such that, or likely to be such that, to make them objectionable to other passengers or prospective passengers.
- The above paragraph does not, nor is it intended to apply to persons that are ill and accompanied by an attendant or nurse, nor to the person who is handicapped or disabled, that is ambulatory, but may need assistance in boarding or seating themselves on the Carrier’s vehicle.
- All baggage must be accompanied by a fare-paying passenger.
- All baggage must be claimed immediately upon the passenger leaving the ADA Pro vehicle.
- All baggage transported must be of durable material and quality to withstand the handling, piling or stacking incidental to its transportation.
- All baggage must be equipped with a handle, securely locked or otherwise fastened or tied with rope, heavy cord, or straps sufficiently strong to withstand the weight of its contents.
- Large crates and/or trunks will not be accepted as baggage and will not be transported.
- Wheelchairs, walkers, crutches and any other medical aid sufficiently small to be transported in the ADA Pro vehicle will be accepted as baggage.
- Pets will be accepted only on the lap of the passenger and only when being transported in an airline approved pet carrier. ADA Pro is a pet friendly company.
- Baggage Limitations
- Size: No single piece of baggage will be accepted if it’s overall dimension exceeds sixty two (62) inches.
- Weight: No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of sixty (60) pounds will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help or an offer of help to assist in the loading and unloading of such baggage.
- Quantity: The capacity of the luggage for a regular Van 1-9 passengers is Nine (9) regular size luggage, the capacity of the luggage for an ADA Van – Access Services 1 wheelchair + 6 passengers is seven (7) regular size luggage.
- Baggage Liability
- ADA Pro will not be liable for lost carry-on baggage since such baggage is never removed from the passenger’s possession, and is retained in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is seated. A passenger’s carry-on baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger.
- In the event the ADA Pro is negligent in the handling of a passenger’s baggage, the loss or damage for which ADA Pro is liable shall be computed on the basis of the value of the baggage at the time and place of transport, in which case the maximum baggage liability is limited to $100.00 per bag. ADA Pro assumes no responsibility for fragile or perishable articles.
- Filing of Claims
- As a condition precedent to recovery, claims must be filed in writing with ADA Pro within three (3) business days after such baggage becomes lost, and one (1) calendar days after the baggage becomes damaged, computed from the date of transport.
- Legal suit for damages may be instituted against the Carrier only within a period not to exceed one (1) year and one (1) day from the date when notice, in writing, has been given by the Carrier, disallowing the claim, or part thereof, specific to the notice.
- Carrier shall have full benefits of insurance that may have been effected upon or on account of the baggage which has been lost or damaged, insofar as this shall not void the policies or the contracts of insurance.
- Found Articles or Baggage
- In the event that a passenger leaves baggage or an article on the ADA Pro vehicle, said property shall be available to be claimed during regular business hours or by appointment after regular business hours, at Carrier’s offices at 2115 Grant Ave Redondo Beach CA 90278 Phone Number: (310) 633 4731
- ADA Pro shall not be responsible for returning property to the passenger. However, upon request, ADA Pro will ship or mail the passenger on a Collect-on-Delivery basis. Items left over thirty (30) days at Carrier’s facility will be considered abandoned and become the property of the Carrier. ADA Pro shall make every reasonable effort to contact the owner of the property and to facilitate the recovery of said property to its owner.
- Consumer Complaints
- The carrier shall respond within fifteen (15) days to any written complaint concerning transportation service provided or arranged by the Carrier. Carrier shall, within fifteen (15) days, respond to the Cal P.U.C. staff inquiries regarding complaints and provide copies of any requested correspondence and records. The PUC address is as follows: Transportation consumer Complaint Unit
Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Avenue, Second Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
- On-Time Guarantee
- In ADA PRO we guarantee “On time Pickups” to the airport. ADA PRO, does give itself a fifteen (15) minute period of grace beyond the scheduled pick-up time of the passenger, due to traffic delays or any other inconvenience, Pick-ups must be booked in advance, We highly recommend to book your ride 24 hours to ensure accommodation.
- Pick-ups at the airport do not qualify for the “On-Time Guarantee”.
- Waiting Time
- The fares provided herein include five (5) minutes of waiting time for passenger loading after the vehicle has arrived at the time scheduled or the actual time the vehicle arrives (whichever is later).
- Cancellation Policy
We understand that circumstances may change your travel plans. Please keep in mind that there is a credit card processing fee charged to us for all transactions whether or not the reservation gets canceled.
- Customers who cancel more than 6 hours from the Pick-up time will be charged a non-refundable processing fee of $5 per reservation/leg to cover the credit card processing cost.
- Customers who cancel less than 6 hours of the Pick-up time will be charged the full amount of the Total Fare.
- In cases where your reservation is set to a “No-Show”, any refund will not be eligible.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, eligible refunds could temporarily take up to 30-45 days to process upon cancellation.
Please avoid canceling reservations less than 6 hours before the pickup time. Our drivers have arranged their day to provide you with great on-time service.